- 4 (8-ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup minced fresh ginger
- ¼ cup minced fresh chives
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped tomatillos
- ⅓ cup Lebanese or Greek olives, pitted and halved
1. Preheat oven to 375o and heat grill to medium-high. Coat sheet pan with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Season each piece of salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon on hot grill and cook 2 minutes per side. Place on prepared sheet pan.
3. Combine ginger, chives and 2 tablespoons oil in a small bowl. Place ginger mixture evenly over each fillet. Bake salmon in preheated oven for 7 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
4, Heat 2 tablespoons oil in medium sauté pan. Add onion; sauté 1 minute. Add tomatillos and olives; simmer 2 minutes. Stir in red peppers, garlic, parsley, stock, salt and pepper; bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the butter 1 tablespoon at a time, then remove from heat.
5. Spoon tomatillo sauce on the serving plate and lay salmon on top; garnish with additional parsley.
Yield: 4 servings