- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 teaspoon Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Eden Organic Sesame Oil
- ½ teaspoon Eden Wasabi Powder
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, tough ends removed
- Few pinches Eden Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Place water, soy sauce, oil and wasabi powder in a small bowl; whisk to dissolve wasabi.
3. Place asparagus spears on a rimmed baking sheet and brush wasabi mixture over asparagus. Bake 10–12 minutes or until crisp tender; stirring once.
4. Remove roasted asparagus to a serving platter and sprinkle with sea salt.
Yield: 4 servings
Cook’s Note: Asparagus can be easily grilled on a medium heat grill for 8–10 minutes, turning once, in place of roasting in the oven.