- 1 bunch radishes, greens removed, sliced thin
- 4 stalks celery, ¼-inch sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
This cool, refreshing salad is a great way to enjoy crisp celery with spicy radishes. Perfect for a warm fall day.
1. Combine radishes, celery and chives in a large bowl.
2. Whisk together vinegar, salt and pepper and a small bowl. Drizzle in olive oil, whisking to combine. Pour vinaigrette over salad and gently toss to combine. Serve cold or room temperature.
Yield: 4 cups