- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Herbs de Provence
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1. Place milk, eggs and salt in blender on low until combined.
2. Mix in flours until incorporated then butter.
3. Let batter rest 2 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat 8 to 10-inch nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
5. Pour about ½ cup crepe batter in pan and swirl to evenly distribute.
6. Flip crepe once center is dry and cook another 15 seconds on second side. Repeat with remaining crepe batter.
Yield: 15 crepes